Market Info > Trade Barriers
Important Links to the resources available at the Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India:
Anti-Dumping and Anti-Subsidy Measures (FAQ)
Directorate General of Anti-Dumping & Allied Duties
India & the WTO – Newsletter published by the Ministry
WTO Issues at EEPC India
The Council handles WTO Issues at its Head Office, Kolkata. The broad issues that handled are:
- Information on Anti-dumping and Countervailing investigations.
- To attend to all WTO related matters on behalf of the Council including responding to the Government and other bodies.
- To organise Workshops / Seminars in different parts of the country to disseminate information on WTO related matters.
- To conduct studies by experts on WTO related matters for the benefit of the Government and Council’s members.
- To attend the Seminars / Workshop organised by the Government or other Chambers on WTO related matters.
- To publish FAQ / Articles / News on WTO in EEIB and also to post the same on the website.
- To evaluate the matter and recommend for Government grant purely on merit.
For any query, please write to:
Addl. Executive Director
EEPC INDIA, Head Office
‘Vanijya Bhawan’, 1st Floor
International Trade Facilitation Centre
1/1, Wood Street
Tel : 91-33-22890651 / 52 / 53
Fax : 91-33-22890654
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org