& enjoy substantial savings!
About the Exhibition:
The Indian Engineering Pavilion in Ethiopia 2020coinciding with ITME Africa 2020 is being organized by the India ITME Society, Ethiopian Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (ECCSA) and EEPC India. The event will bring multiple growth opportunities for the Engineering & Textile Industry, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Water Management, Pharmaceuticals, Airlines, Hotels, Transport, Tourism, Financial institutions, etc., and will contribute to the development of the region in many ways. The foundation for this growth mainly rests on the strong economic indicators, attractive growth potential and the fact that the African continent is now the No.1 destination for business prospects.
The Indian Engineering Pavilion in Ethiopia 2020 (14-16 February) in Addis Ababa promises to become the focal point and catalyst for economic growth, employment generation and technology up-gradation in Ethiopia and other countries in the African continent.
India, Ethiopia, USA, Mexico, Portugal, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, China, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Japan, Korea, Bangladesh, Uzbekistan, Egypt and many more.
Benefits of participation
Dedicated B2B meetings and investment seminars to be organized by the International Trade Centre (ITC), a multilateral agency that has a joint mandate with WTO and the UN through the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- Business visitors/buyers from predominantly Eastern African countries are already confirmed for B2B meetings with the support of ITC.
- Access to new markets and new business opportunities
- Scope for joint ventures and investments
- International exposure and networking
- End-to-end solutions for Engineering, Textiles & Technology
- Tax incentives and Government support for doing business with Africa
- The event is being promoted worldwide through social media, email campaign, print advertisements, international and domestic road shows.
- Ethiopia has become a preferred destination for foreign direct investment and is an emerging hub for manufacturing in Africa.
- Political stability and committed government - Ranked 34th/138 economies for impartial public decision making – Global Competitiveness Report - 2016
- Conductive Economic factors – with an average 11% GDP growth, Ethiopia is one of the fastest growing economies having stable and conducive Macroeconomic Environment
- Well developed infrastructure – Newly built Addis-Djibouti electric powered railway, Ethiopian Airlines flying to 97 International, 36 cargo and 20 domestic destinations, Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Largest Hydro-Electric Dam in Africa under Construction expected to generate additional 6000 MW electricity), expand telecommunication services and two operational and 7 upcoming and 4 privately developed Industrial parks.
Favourable market factors:
- 54 million active labor force, available at competitive wages
- Duty-free, quota free access to the USA and EU markets through AGOA and EBA
- Duty-free, quota-free access to Japan, Canada, China, Turkey, Australia and New Zealand covering substantially all export goods from Ethiopia. Preferential market access to India.
- Member of COMESA with Preferential market access to a regional market of 400 million people.
- Strategic location with proximity to the Middle East, Europe, USA and Asia.
14th – 16th February 2020
Millennium Hall, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Contact details of the EEPC INDIA Offices
CIN : U51900WB1955NPL022644
Mr. Suranjan Gupta
EEPC India, H.O. (Cell):
‘Vandhna’, 4th Floor, 11, Tolstoy Marg,
New Delhi 110001
Mr. Adhip Mitra
Addl. Executive Director & Secretary
EEPC India, Head Office:
‘Vanijya Bhawan’, 1st Floor
International Trade Facilitation Centre, 1/1, Wood Street,
Ms. Anima Pandey
Regional Director (ER) & Director (Membership)
Vanijya Bhawan (2nd Floor), International Trade Facilitation Centre 1/1, Wood Street,
Kolkata – 700 016
- (+91 33) 22890673 / 74
- (+91 33) 22890687
Mr. Rakesh Suraj
Regional Director (NR)
Flat No.10, P, Q, N, 10th Floor,
DCM Building, 16 Barakhamba Road
New Delhi - 110 001
- (+91 11) 23314171 / 74
- (+91 11) 23317795
Mr. C. H. Nadiger
Regional Director (SR)
Greams Dugar (3rd Floor), 149, Greams Road,
Chennai – 600 006
- (+91 44) 28295501, 28295502
- (+91 44) 28290495
Dr. Rajat Srivastava
Regional Director (WR) & Director (Marketing & Sales)
B-202 & 220, Aurus Chambers, Annex "B" (2nd Floor), Behind Mahindra Tower S.S. Amrutwar Marg, Worli
Mumbai – 400 013
- (+91 22) 42125555
- (+91 22) 42125556
Mr. J. V. Raja Gopal Rao
Sr. Deputy Director
Embassy Square, 103, First Floor, No.148, Infantry Road,
Bengaluru – 560 001
- 91 80 22261396 / 22268669
- 91 80 22266914
Mr. V. C. Ravish
Sr. Executive Officer
Soham Mansion (1st Floor), No. 5-4-187/3 & 4/4, M. G. Road,
Secunderabad – 500 003
- (+91 40) 27536704
- (+91 40) 27536705
Mr. Opinder Singh
Plot Comm. 1, Focal Point
Jalandhar – 144 012
- (+91 181) 2602264
- (+91 181) 2601124
Mr. Sudhakaran C.K. Nair
TF- 313/A (3rd Floor), ATMA House Ashram Road,
Ahmedabad – 380 009
- (+91 79) 26588720 / +91 9725663534