& enjoy substantial savings!
Bilateral Trade between India and Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is one of India’s largest trade partners among the SAARC member nations and India in turn is the largest trade partner of Sri Lanka worldwide. Trade between these two countries grew rapidly particularly after the India-Sri Lanka FTA came into force in May 2000. Sri Lanka has also long been a priority destination for direct investment from India. India is among the top four investors in Sri Lanka with cumulative investments of over US$ 1 billion since 2003 invested diversely across strategically important sectors. A number of new investments from Indian companies are also in the pipeline or under implementation. On the other hand, Sri Lankan investments into India also saw an increasing trend in the last few years.
Sri Lanka is one of the major recipients of development credit given by the Government of India, with total commitment of around US$2.63 billion, including US$ 458 million as grants. India’s total merchandise exports to Sri Lanka have increased during the last completed fiscal. India has favourable trade surplus and has maintained positive Balance of Trade (BoT) over the last five years.
India’s engineering exports to Sri Lanka has also increased from US$ 1.41 billion in 2016-17 to US$ 1.47 billion in 2017-18, registering a growth of 3.9 percent. India has maintained a positive trade surplus in case of engineering goods. India’s export of Construction and building material machinery has increased over the years, recording a year-on-year growth of 209.8 percent in 2017-18 viz-a-viz 2016-17.
Why you should exhibit:
Over the years, the exhibition has been a gathering place for consumers who are on the lookout for different facets related to the construction industry. Products and service providers related to the industry have found the exhibition to be the most potential and comprehensive platform to meet new consumers, network, meet and exchange technologies and services among those present.
As value additions, this year’s exhibition will consist of the following:
- B2B discussions with key buyers & industry professionals
- Special “Building Clinic” with Architects, Mega Contractors & Engineers
- Special Investor Forum & Information center on Mega Polis projects
- Pavilions on Solar Energy, Hotel Suppliers, Landscaping, Outdoor Products & Leisure
Advantages of the Event:
- Construction Expo Continues to build attendance through strategic marketing and promotions that create millions of advertising impressing in print, direct mail, promotional opportunities and electronic media.
- Attendees to Construction Expo are professionals in the industrial and commercial building fields that design, build, renovate and operate in the construction environment.
- Ideal platform to build brand and increase awareness of products by meeting key clients and business partners.
- Architects, engineers, general contractors, project managers, building owners and professional from the building industry will be a part of this mega event.
- On an average, 70% of the buyers/ visitors spend time with exhibitors.
- Two strong partners, CIOB & successful presidential award winning trade show organizer LECS combine their expertise to promote the Show.
- LECS is the only organizer, who maintains an up-to-date trade buyer database of over 40,000. These are updated frequently by a dedicated team.
08 April – 11 April 2019
Halls of Amman International Motors Show Center (AIMS)
Near Ministry of Foreign Affairs (on the way to Amman International Airport)
Opening Hours: Daily from 4.00 pm to 10.00 pm.
Contact details of the EEPC INDIA Offices
CIN : U51900WB1955NPL022644
Mr. Suranjan Gupta
EEPC India, H.O. (Cell):
‘Vandhna’, 4th Floor, 11, Tolstoy Marg,
New Delhi 110001
Mr. Adhip Mitra
Addl. Executive Director & Secretary
EEPC India, Head Office:
‘Vanijya Bhawan’, 1st Floor
International Trade Facilitation Centre, 1/1, Wood Street,
Ms. Anima Pandey
Regional Director (ER) & Director (Membership)
Vanijya Bhawan (2nd Floor), International Trade Facilitation Centre 1/1, Wood Street,
Kolkata – 700 016
- (+91 33) 22890673 / 74
- (+91 33) 22890687
Mr. Rakesh Suraj
Regional Director (NR)
Flat No.10, P, Q, N, 10th Floor,
DCM Building, 16 Barakhamba Road
New Delhi - 110 001
- (+91 11) 23314171 / 74
- (+91 11) 23317795
Mr. C. H. Nadiger
Regional Director (SR)
Greams Dugar (3rd Floor), 149, Greams Road,
Chennai – 600 006
- (+91 44) 28295501, 28295502
- (+91 44) 28290495
Dr. Rajat Srivastava
Regional Director (WR) & Director (Marketing & Sales)
B-202 & 220, Aurus Chambers, Annex "B" (2nd Floor), Behind Mahindra Tower S.S. Amrutwar Marg, Worli
Mumbai – 400 013
- (+91 22) 42125555
- (+91 22) 42125556
Mr. J. V. Raja Gopal Rao
Sr. Deputy Director
Embassy Square, 103, First Floor, No.148, Infantry Road,
Bengaluru – 560 001
- 91 80 22261396 / 22268669
- 91 80 22266914
Mr. V. C. Ravish
Sr. Executive Officer
Soham Mansion (1st Floor), No. 5-4-187/3 & 4/4, M. G. Road,
Secunderabad – 500 003
- (+91 40) 27536704
- (+91 40) 27536705
Mr. Opinder Singh
Plot Comm. 1, Focal Point
Jalandhar – 144 012
- (+91 181) 2602264
- (+91 181) 2601124
Mr. Sudhakaran C.K. Nair
TF- 313/A (3rd Floor), ATMA House Ashram Road,
Ahmedabad – 380 009
- (+91 79) 26588720 / +91 9725663534