About the Exhibition:
HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN SHOW 2019 is the latest addition to 4th edition of Nepal Medical show. Nepal Medical Show 2019 - is a pioneer platform for the manufacturers and exporters who are interested to explore, showcase, establish and expand to new or existing market in Nepal. The largest event of its kind, Nepal Medical Show – brings together healthcare leaders from a variety of disciplines to collaborate, learn and grow.
Nepal is a very important trade partner for our industry as most of the Medicals, Hospitals & Labs infrastructure supplies are exported from India. With more than 500 medical institutions, the demand for healthcare supply & infrastructure is ever-growing. Healthcare Supply Chain Show (HSCS) concurrent with Nepal Medical Show from 13 to 15 December in Kathmandu, Nepal show will give a huge boost to this growing sector of Indian Economy and provide a platform to the Medical devices and Healthcare Supplies Manufacturers to showcase their products and technology to the Indian and International Business Visitors from the Healthcare sector. Nepal's medical sector is primarily import based.
Healthcare Industry incorporates several sectors that are dedicated to providing health care services and products consisting of hospital activities, medical, preventive and rehabilitation activities, and "other human health activities.
The Indian healthcare sector is expected to reach US$ 280 billion by 2020. Indigenous manufacturing is expected to improve product quality control prices, making healthcare more accessible and affordable. Today Indian engineering has acquired relative strengths in the manufacturing and exports of the Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical Machineries and Surgical Equipment etc., to emerging markets of South East Asia & Africa.
Highlights of Nepal Medical Show in 2018:
- 5800 Trade Visitors
- 220 Exhibitors
- 30 Speakers
- 15 Countries Participated
- 500 Health Care Institutions
Healthcare Supply Chain Show aims to link medicines, equipment’s, infrastructure, suppliers, vendors and hospitals for efficient and effective utilization of resources at various associated segments. In order to fulfill needs of the entire healthcare sector an event is conceived giving one stop solutions to meet all requirements of the healthcare sector from Medical devices to infrastructural requirements. Based on the industry feedback & recommendations, EEPC India has come forward to expand the diaspora of this show and cover the whole of the industry.
- To globally promote and showcase Hospital Equipment & Supplies, Laboratory Equipments, Medical Clothing, Waste Management Plants and Equipments from India
- To foster direct interaction between Indian manufacturers/ suppliers with buyers/ importers, from participating countries.
- To provide a direct opportunity to our manufacturers/ exporters, to sell their products and also get a clear understanding of the exact requirement of the potential buyers
- To create an interactive and effective platform to strengthen bilateral ties and further reinforce the image of “Brand India”