By registering with EEPC India, an exporter has the double advantage of getting the benefits under the Foreign Trade Policy as well as the member services offered by EEPC India.
Five Key Benefits of becoming a member of EEPC India
(i) Receive export benefits from the government to become more competitive in the global trade
- RCMC or Registration-cum-Membership Certification (RCMC) is mandatory for Claiming certain export benefits and subsidies under schemes like Advance License, EPCG, etc.
- RCMC is required to obtain a Letter of Undertaking (LUT) under GST for the export of goods without payment of duty.
- Merchant Exporters can procure goods meant for export from the manufacturer at 0.1% GST, instead of the regular GST applicable on the product. This facility is available if the merchant exporter has a valid RCMC Certificate.
- Members can avail exemption of bank guarantee under Advance Authorization, DFIA and EPCG Schemes if they have a valid RCMC
- Members can obtain preferential and non-preferential certificate of origin online.
(ii) Showcase your business
- Trade fairs: Members can participate in international trade fairs at subsidized rate
- Other promotional events: Members are offered discounted rates for showcasing their products and expertise through various events like Virtual exhibitions, trade delegations, seminars/ webinars etc.
- B2B meetings: EEPC India organises B2B meetings for its members to help them in connecting with their global counter parts.
- Reimbursement of testing charges: Members may avail reimbursement of testing charges of engineering products under the MAI scheme through EEPC India. (Conditions apply)
- E-Store and digital catalogue: Members are offered special price for showcasing their expertise on digital platform.
- Member information on EEPC Website: EEPC India website has a search engine where buyers can look for exporters from India. The search database showcases names of only members and buyers have the option to contact the members directly.
(iii) Get Access to EEPC India's Market Intelligence Reports, Data and Publication
- Export - Import Data
- Monthly Metal Price Monitor
- Monthly Magazine - Indian Engineering Exports (ie2)
- Tenders information
- Weekly Info Bulletin
- Daily News Briefing
(iv) Policy Support
- EEPC India constantly interacts with members to understand the latest trade issues and take up the same with appropriate government authorities like DoC, DGFT, RBI, CBEC, DoR and Indian missions abroad for a speedy resolution
- Member feedbacks are sought before the government takes any policy decision
- Member consultations also happen before government negotiates any new FTAs or revisits old ones
(v) Other benefits
- Technology Centre: Members can upgrade themselves with the latest available technology at the EEPC India Technology Centres at a discounted rate
- Visa Recommendation: EEPC India Provides visa recommendation letters to its members
- Handholding: Members can directly interact with EEPC India officials for clarifications and assistance in case of trade issues
- Seminars/ Webinars/Training Programs: Members can participate in seminars, webinars and training programmes at a discounted participation fee.